Thursday, November 27, 2008

A plea for assistance!



Request for assistance.


As your new Councillor I am asking for your assistance in determining the average per capita water consumption in our District. I have total water consumption data but to get better estimates for per capita use we would need to know the volume of water used during the firs three months of the year together with the number of individuals in the households. This is NOT an official request I am only asking for volunteer disclosures. The data will be examined without names attached.

Check the enclosed example bill. The "billing period" (highlighted in yellow) should be 01/01/08 to 31/03/08. I need the "consumption" also highlighted, and the number of residents in the household. Please note if you are connected to sewer as well (yes or no). Please email me your answers to coldstreamer@shaw.ca

I would appreciate your cooperation.

Gyula.

*********************************************************


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gyula:

you could facilitate volunteer disclosures a little bit by ensuring that the email address gets highlighted (and when clicked brings up a person's email program). at least on my computer nothing happens when i run my cursor over the address given (coldstreamer@shaw.ca)

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.