Sunday, April 6, 2008

Selected articles -- MS, 2008-04-06







It's nice to see that the snow pack has increased in the last few weeks above average. Just a few weeks ago there were worries about a potential water shortage due to low snow pack.

There are some interesting letters to the Editor in this issue of the Morning Star well worth reading.

The Okanagan Basin Water Board provides some funding for some projects in the valley. Remember, the OBWB only redistributes the money it collects from you and me. It does not have its own money so the gratitude should go to you and me, the taxpayer.
***************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.