Sunday, January 11, 2009

Understanding the Agenda and related agenda packages.

A few tips for the use and understanding of the Agenda and the related Packages (package 1 and package 2).

Upon reading an agenda item you may wish to have further information on a particular item. Your course of action is as follows:
Check the page number printed on the right hand side of the item for reference,

Click on package 1 or package 2 to upload the appropriate package (up to page 126 you need package 1 above page 126 you need package 2),

Scroll down on the PDF file till you come to the appropriate page and read on.

For example if you are interested in
8 Bylaws

a. District of Coldstream Miscellaneous Fees and Charges Bylaw No. 1541, 2008

· Bylaw No. 1541, 2008
· A bylaw to establish fees and charges for various District services

The corresponding page number is Page 189.

You click on package 2. You get a PDF file. You scroll down to page 189 (bottom of each page has the page number) and begin reading the relevant information.

If you need further information do not hesitate to email or call me.

*****************************************************


No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.