Saturday, August 10, 2013

SPrKL’s Second Annual Kalamalka Lake Spirit Paddle

Mark Your Calendars!

The Society for the Protection of Kalamalka Lake invites you and your friends
to join us for
SPrKL’s Second Annual Kalamalka Lake Spirit Paddle
Labour Day, Monday September 2, 2013.

Please meet us at Kal Beach (side closest to the Kal Lake Store)
at 10 am.
Bring a non-motorized craft of some sort
and a picnic lunch.
Don’t forget lifejackets, sunscreen, hats and other weather appropriate clothing!

We plan to travel to Jade Bay to eat lunch and socialize before paddling back around 2 pm.

Please Note:
If those times don’t work for you - join us when you can.
 Also…
Hikers are welcome to join us at Jade Bay.

*****************************************************
 

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.