Friday, August 23, 2013

SPrKL News - Come celebrate!

Come Celebrate One of Our Regional Gems!
 
The Society for the Protection of Kalamalka Lake invites everyone interested to join us on

Labour Day Monday, September 2, 2013

for
SPrKL’s Second Annual Kalamalka Lake Spirit Paddle
 
Please meet us at Kal Beach
(side closest to the Kal Lake Store)
at
10 am.
 
Bring a non-motorized craft of some sort and a picnic lunch.

Don’t forget life jackets, towels, sunscreen, hats and other weather appropriate clothing!
 
We plan to enjoy a peaceful, scenic voyage together to Jade Bay where we will eat lunch and socialize before heading back around 2pm.

Please Note:

If those times don’t work for you - join us when and where you can.

Also…
 
SPrKL welcomes Kal Park hikers to pack a lunch and join the fun at Jade Bay!
*****************************************************
 

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.