Sunday, August 17, 2008

Councillor Dirk responds to invite.


My oldest son is getting married on Saturday and Thursday night we're having family pictures taken so I'm not able to attend. Thanks for the invite. I have no problem speaking on general issues around Fire Services but won't be speaking about any specifics of Leo's dismissal as I have been advised by legal counsel that if I comment on in-camera business I will be liable to legal action. You can read this out at the meeting.

********************************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.