Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank you Andy!


It is with regret to inform members of the Coldstream Ratepayers Association that Andy Danyliu has resigned as President of the Association for personal reasons. His dedication to the Coldstream Ratepayers Association will be missed by all. Hopefully, as the Past President he will continue to participate in the activities of the Association. Thank you Andy! You have done a magnificent job! We should continue our periodic coffee meetings to discuss the local political issues and shoot the breeze.

As the Vice President, yours truly will take over the position until such time as we find suitable volunteers who will be willing to stand for election. So, if anyone has any issues to discuss, feel free to contact me either by phone (545-8772) or by email (see top of this blog). I will continue to provide information through these pages and will publish emails as long as they are topical and non libelous. Keep them comments coming!
********************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.