Thursday, March 13, 2008

Readers write.


Okanagan Vernon NDP AGM - Corky Evans
*MEDIA RELEASE*
For immediate release
March 12, 2008
Okanagan Vernon NDP AGM - Corky Evans
Local NDP members will select a new executive Friday, March 14th at
their AGM at the Halina Centre.
Corky Evans, MLA for Nelson-Creston & Opposition Critic for Agriculture
and Lands will be the guest speaker. Always interesting and sometimes
controversial, Corky is an articulate defender of rural and Interior
interests from urban British Columbia.
Vernon Mayor Wayne Lippert will open the meeting at 7.00pm, and local
federal NDP candidate Alice Brown will also be speaking.
-- 30 --
Contact for information:
Nick Hodge
250 542-4048
media@okvernonndp.ca
Alice Brown
250 379-2559

***************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.