Wednesday, July 13, 2016

SPKL'ers Information

Hi SPKL'ers, 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1169368454/splash-mob-2016?ref=nav_searchSplash Mob is coming together fast and furious. My head is going in so many directions I'm almost exploding! But I'm super excited....

I also really need all your help.
 
Two days ago we launched a fundraiser. It's only $1,200 we're trying to raise, but we really need this money! Please help me by sending this to EVERYONE you know, and expressing the importance of it.  Click on the photo to see the video!

Now, a reminder that this Saturday we're having our first work party! I'll have a big stack of leaflets, and we'll head out door-to-door and chat to people
.
Also, a few thoughts on getting people to come to Splash Mob:

1) First off, I challenge each SPKL'er to personally bring FIVE PEOPLE to Splash Mob!

2) I have found that direct emails work much better than Facebook posts. Although it's best to do both
 
3) Talk to everyone you come across! If you're not able to attend for all of Saturday, perhaps you can swing by and grab some leaflets to hand out to people over the course of the week. 

More to come soon. Our poster will be ready by tomorrow, and next we're working on getting in all the newspapers and on the radio.

Thanks everybody! 

Brynne
********************************************************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.