Sunday, March 4, 2012

Readers write - Sen Society news!

Would you please place the item below in the community calendar? - Bee SAFE is a non-profit initiative of SENS - www.sensociety.org

Thank you,

Huguette for the Bee SAFE team.

Want to learn how to start your own vegetable seedlings? Attend this workshop by Bee SAFE on when and how to plant vegetable seeds indoor, how to care for your seedlings, and how to transplant them in your garden later.

When: Friday March 9th, 3PM to 4PM.
Where: Bee SAFE office, at 1961 Vernon Street, Lumby. Look for the Bee S.A.F.E sign.
Other times can be scheduled based on demand.

Please register by calling 778-473-3029 Monday to Friday between noon and 5PM or emailing beesafemonashees@gmail.com

Everyone is welcome. Entrance is by donation.
***************************************************
 

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.