Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just for fun -- High hopes.

I receive many crazy emails from prospective crooks but this seems to take the cake. I received it today and for fun I am posting it for a laugh. I wonder how anybody could fall for a literary gem such as this is beyond me. The first mistake is that I do not deal with CIBC. The second: I can read and write English.
CIBC Credit Card Services

This is to notify you we have recieve several complain from our customers that thier Credit card has been hack, so we therefore decide to upgrade our Verse Card, to a more secure and reliable Verse secure Visa card in other to prevent it from been hacked or lost of fund by on know individual, you are to secure your Visa Card now by filling the required informations below to enable us secure your Credit Card information to a more secure one now.
Informations needed;
Name on Card:
Card Number:
Issued Date:
Expiration Date:
CSV/Pin Number:
Futher Security inform if there is any;
Amount Left on Card:
Last Transaction date:
Thanks for your co-operation, Failure to secure his or her card is on holder risk.

*************************************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.