Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Have you lost money? - Vernon RCMP seeking owner of found money

If you lost a significant sum of money in Vernon, you may want to contact the RCMP.

A woman out walking her dog March 4 at 8 p.m. in the area of Bodwell Road and Pottery Road discovered an envelope on the ground.

“The envelope was sealed and when she opened it she discovered it had a fairly large amount of cash inside,” said Vernon RCMP spokesperson Gord Molendyk.

It appears the owner of the envelope had a purpose for the cash as it was written on the front of the envelope.

The owner of this money can claim it at the police station. The police are sure the owner can identify the amount and the purpose it was intended by what was on the envelope.

The owner can call the Vernon RCMP at 250-545-7171 and refer to file number 2015-4331.

***********************************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.