Saturday, July 7, 2012

Power outage in Coldstream - July 13, Friday!

District of Coldstream Mayor and Council, 

This is being advertised in the newspaper, on radio and on the BC Hydro website, but I also wanted to give you a heads-up that for the safety of the public and of crews we have to shut off power while we conduct important work to improve the electrical system in the College Heights area. The power outage will be restricted to the College Heights area and will be on Friday, July 13th from 9:30AM to 2:00PM. 

It will impact 406 customers on Clerke Rd, Lakeview Dr, Stoneridge Dr, Hofer Dr, Graystone Dr, Whitestone Dr, Kalview Dr, Varsity Dr, College Dr and Kalamalka Slopes on Kalamalka Lakeview Dr.

*************************************************

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.