Saturday, July 28, 2012



*********************************************************

I am concerned about the next water plan as the previous two plans produced limited and unsatisfactory results. It is almost like we are proceeding on a trial-and-error basis at the customers' expense. We need a cohesive and affordable plan that will serve Greater Vernon residents for years to come. I want to be the taxpayers eyes and ears at the planning stage and not just a rubber stamp after the consultants come up with a plan just as it happened before.

*****************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gyula, thanks for your important role as watchdog on behalf of we, the rate payers.

Our family owes you a debt of gratitude for the energy and time you have diligently spent on this file.

The daunting amout of data you have carefully researched would overwhelm a majority of us. Furthermore, you have patiently and articulated your finding in layman's term.

Thankyou

Anonymous said...

yes, we agree with this comment 100% Gyula you are doing an excellent job and we as taxpayers truly appreciate all your good and hard work. Thank you, Danke schoen

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.