Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello ! Good to be back!



Hello everyone.

I was not totally successful in recovering all my email contacts and some contacs might be outdated. I you are on my list and wish to be removed please notify me. If you know of someone who wishes to receive information related to Coldstream, please have them send we an email.

As you may know we had a little misfortune with fire but we are starting to recover. I managed to get on the computer and soon even my scanner might start working. It does not work now. Sorry for the long delay in maintaining the blog but I had no access to my usual facilities. Time is still at a premium but I'll do my best.

Best to you all.

Gyula

The first publication request I received was to post the following announcement:

Mark Your Calendars!

The Coldstream Ratepayers Association will be holding its Annual Community Pot Luck Supper and Annual General Meeting

Friday, February 11 between 5 and 8pm

at the Women’s Institute Hall

Please, bring your families and friends (they don’t have to be members) along with your own cutlery, plates, and some food to share.

Liquid refreshments and serviettes will be available at the Hall.

At 6:30 pm. there will be a presentation honouring

Coldstream’s recently retired

Fire Chief, Leo Lecavalier

followed by a Power Point Presentation of Coldstream activities over the past few years, courtesy of Maria Besso

followed by our Annual General Meeting

when we will elect a new executive and discuss

Coldstream issues

Note: All Coldstream Residents are Ratepayers!


*****************************


No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.