Sunday, September 22, 2013

Many thanks to our hard working MLA, Eric Foster.

During the UBCM Convention delegations from many communities had appointments with various Ministers. I watched delegations after delegations walking into the appointments without their local MLA's. We were very fortunate that our MLA accompanied us to these appointments providing moral support to our causes. On behalf of Council I wish to thank publicly the invaluable support our MLA, Eric Foster provided to us last week in Vancouver. Thank you very much Eric for your excellent efforts.

Gyula Kiss
Councillor.

****************************************************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and, to you Gyula, Mayor Garlick, and other Members of Council who may have attended.: thank you for representing our community with such dedication.

I hope the proposed longer council term limits won't deter stellar citizens who aren't independently wealthy from public service.



Anonymous said...

I echo the previous author and extend my kudos to all who attended and lobbied for our community.

Maria Besso said...

Gyula is very right to say Eric Foster has truly been a wonderful supporter and worked efficiently behind the scenes to help advance all the North Okanagan causes.
I too wish to thank him, and Janice Foster, his wife, for their dedication and help at the UBCM conference and throughout the year. It is also very nice to read some positive comments from readers of Gyula's blog... thank you all!
Maria Besso

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.