Friday, August 3, 2012

Readers write - A puzzle for you!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THIS IS?
I guarantee you won't believe it!

Can you get it on the first picture or second or third or, do you have to wait till the fourth?



























IT IS . . .
Canada's NEWEST prison just outside of Toronto


 
 
And yeah, they can also choose from the menu !

Let me see now ..Which government is responsible for this beautiful
"punishment center"?


Oh yes, our current government!!!!

Compare this to all Residential Care and Nursing Homes for our Seniors!


PLEASE PASS THIS ON!

MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THIS

 ************************************************************
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely disgusting!

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.