Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Coldstream Community News

By the end of this week, Canada Post will have delivered the District’s December newsletter to homes and businesses within Coldstream.

However, the Community News newsletter is not delivered to those homeowners who have indicated to Canada Post that they do not wish to receive unaddressed admail.  I have placed an ad in the Morning Star regarding holiday hours and also included a notation that if residents did not receive the newsletter, they can either:

·           pick up a copy (supplies are limited) at the Coldstream Municipal Office, or
·       view it online at www.districtofcoldstream.ca under “What’s New” on the home page.

****************************************************************************
 

No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.