Monday, September 14, 2009

Coldstream Ratepayers Meeting -- September 24, 2009.

To all members of the Coldstream Ratepayers Association (CRA):

The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the CRA will be held on

Thursday, September 24, at 7 PM

in the Women's Institute Hall, on Kal Lake Road, (near the Coldstream Municipal Hall.)

If you have any suggestions for items on the agenda of that meeting, will you please forward them to me BY NO LATER THAN 10 AM, Monday, September 21? At our Executive Meeting (prior to the AGM) we will consider which suggestions need to be taken up by the membership.

You can send your suggestions to me at <tzsche@shaw.ca> or call me at 545-3202 (mornings or evenings only, please).

The CRA is currently without a Vice-President so I would welcome anyone who wants to become active in the CRA and will step forward for such a position.

See you on the 24th of September!

Steve Heeren,
President, CRA

*********************************************************


No comments:

Coldstream Ratepayers News! All Coldstream residents are ratepayers!

The opinions expressed by "Coldstreamer" are strictly his own and do not represent the opinions of Coldstream Council!

Because I value your thoughtful opinions, I encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Don't be offended if I edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and I may even delete off-topic comments.

Gyula Kiss
coldstreamer@shaw.ca;

***Coldstreamernews***

***Coldstreamernews***
We must protect our rights and freedom! (Photo courtesy of D. Gibson) Click on eagle to watch EAGLECAMS

About Me

My photo
I have been a resident of Coldstream since 1976. I have had 15 years of experience on Council, 3 years as Mayor. As a current Councillor I am working to achieve fair water and sewer rates and to ensure that taxpayers get fair treatment. The current direction regarding water supply is unsustainable and I am doing all I can to get the most cost effective water supply possible.